Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: xShunter testers  (Read 7112 times)
xOR
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2010, 07:53:31 pm »

please post here if you want to help test xShunter.

prerequisites to apply for testing it:
  • an openttd server running on linux, windows or even a mac - 32 bit or 64 should both work
  • the server must have mono (linux, mac) or the .NET framework (windows) installed
  • the will to edit the XML configuration files with a text editor, because there is no GUI available for that yet
  • an IRC client, because the IRC module should also be tested and IRC is used for communication of course

be warned: while xShunter will be released open source the source is not publicly available as of now. if you don't like running the software before the source is available this is ok, but then you can't participate in the test, as you will only get a binary.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:16:45 pm by xOR » Logged
City Builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 07:52:26 am »

Yes, I would like to help test it on the Windows 64bit (win 7) platform.
cocolino101

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 10:48:47 am »

i would like to test it,i have a windows 7 ultimate 64bit and a linux version similar to ubuntu 32bit
xOR
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 02:22:04 am »

guys, you really need to come to IRC. we need to be in contact about bug reports etc. and also the IRC module should be tested. that's why it's listed as prerequisites.
unfortunately both of you haven't managed to come to IRC yet or at least reply to my mails while moments ago another guy became a tester within the matter of minutes - simply because he just came to IRC. his server is running with xShunter already.
zonta

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 08:27:38 pm »

Is the project still up? Because i want to give a try and test it!

Let's keep me informed about the project
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: